Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions of services provided by www.oqp.agency
The Terms and Conditions establish the standards for: user participation in recruitment processes carried out on www.oqp.agency and commercial information provided to the Website’s Users by ONLY QUALITY PEOPLE Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością (a limited liability company) with its registered office in Warszawa at ul. Sokołowska 7/8, 01-142 Warszawa. Its registration files are maintained by the Regional Court under the number KRS: 0000829774, NIP (taxpayer identification number): 5272921544.
All instances of the following definitions in the Terms and Conditions are to be understood as follows:
Electronic address – ICT system designation allowing for communication through electronic devices, specifically electronic mail,
Resume – the resume of the User submitted
Commercial information – all information for purposes of direct or indirect promotion of goods, services, or the image of the entrepreneur with exception of information allowing for communication through electronic devices with a specific individual and information on goods and services not used for purposes of the commercial objective desired by the entity commissioning its distribution, specifically with no involved remuneration or other benefits from manufacturers, sellers, and service providers,
Employer – Natural person, legal person, or other organisational entity with no legal personality looking for employees, service providers, or individuals providing services, including recruiting entities operating under the commission of said entities (e.g. employment agencies).
Terms and Conditions – The “Terms and Conditions of services provided by www.oqp.agency” constituting terms and conditions pursuant to the Electronic Services Law of 18 July 2002 (consolidated text of 9 June 2017, Journal of Laws of 2017 item 1219);
Website – the website operated by OQP under the current URL address of: www.oqp.agency,
ICT system – the system of interacting IT devices and software allowing for data processing, storage, sending, and receiving through telecommunications networks with the end device appropriate to the given network pursuant to the Telecommunications Law of 16 July 2004 (Journal of Laws of 2016 item 1489 as amended),
Means of electronic communication – technological solutions, including ICT devices and the software interacting with them, allowing for individual remote communication involving data transmission between ICT systems, specifically electronic mail,
Electronic services – services provided without the simultaneous presence of the parties (remotely) based on data transmission at the individual request of the User, sent and received on electronic processing devices, including digital compression and data storage, which is transmitted or received fully through a telecommunication network pursuant to the Telecommunications Law of 16 July 2004 (Journal of Laws of 2016 item 1489 as amended),
Services – all electronic services provided by the Service Provider to the Users pursuant to the Terms and Conditions,
Service provider or OQP – ONLY QUALITY PEOPLE Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością (a limited liability company) with its registered office in Warszawa at ul. Sokołowska 7/8, 01-142 Warszawa. Its registration files are maintained by the Regional Court under the number KRS: 0000829774, NIP (taxpayer identification number): 5272921544. REGON (national business register): 38560530200000,
GDPR – Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC.
§2 General provisions
1. The Terms and Conditions establish the provisions for the electronic services provided by OQP related to:
a. submitting applications to the recruitment processes carried out by OQP on the Website.
b. handling of the recruitment processes carried out by OQP on the Website for third parties.
2. The Terms and Conditions are provided to Users free of charge and upon request before entering the agreement for provision of Services through the ICT System.
3. OQP shall take due care to ensure efficient and uninterrupted provision of the services specified in the Terms and Conditions with the reservation that temporary downtime in provision of the services may result from maintenance work or circumstances beyond the control of OQP. OQP shall take due care to reduce the length of such downtime.
4. The Services provided by the Website are free of charge for Users.
5. The User undertakes to refrain from uploading illegal content to the Website, specifically content infringing upon the rights and freedoms of third parties.
§3. Conditions for establishing and terminating electronic services agreements.
1. OQP provides services under the conditions specified in the Terms and Conditions. If the User does not accept the Terms and Conditions, the User should restrict use of the Website.
2. The services offered by OQP require fulfilment of the technical requirements necessary to use the ICT system of the Website, i.e.:
– Internet connection,
– Access to an Internet browser.
4. The Website is used by OQP to present the job offers of its clients, i.e. Employers.
5. OQP takes due care to ensure protection of the personal data provided by the User, thus complying with the provisions of GDPR. OQP does not control or verify the data in User Profiles. The User is responsible for providing correct data.
1. In order to share the User’s personal data presented in the professional profile created on the Website with potential Employers, including recruiting entities, whose job offers match the User’s professional competencies and experience – in this case, the data will be processed on the grounds of the legitimate interest of OQP based on seeking out and matching the profiles of candidates with the job offers held by OQP,
2. For internal statistical purposes of OQP – in this case, the data will be processed on the grounds of the legitimate interest of OQP, and the statistical data produced from the processing of the User’s data for this purpose will not be shared with other entities,
3. If the User provides separate consent to receive offers associated with the services provided by OQP, including newsletters, to the provided e-mail address – in this case, the data will be processed on the grounds of the User’s consent,
4. For purposes of archiving the conducted recruitment processes, OQP’s confirming the performance of its responsibilities resulting from the personal data protection provisions, and pursuing claims or defending claims potentially filed against OQP – in this case, the data will be processed on the grounds of the legitimate interest of OQP based on the protection of rights, confirmation of performed responsibilities.
5. OQP processes the Candidate's personal data in accordance with the law and ensures that it is updated and correct.
6. Besides potential Employers, OQP also shares personal data with entities operating under the commission of OQP (e.g. entities providing hosting services for the Administrator), i.e., processing entities. The data will be shared based on a data entrustment agreement, which will specify the objective, range, and time concerning data processing.
5. OQP does not share your personal data with third countries, i.e. countries outside of the European Economic Zone, unless the potential employer or entity recruiting on behalf of such an employer (e.g. another company in the enterprise group of the potential employer) is located outside of the European Union. In such cases, OQP may share the User’s data with countries outside of the European Union and shall enter an agreement with such an entity corresponding to the standard security clauses adopted by the European Commission or by the Polish authority in instances where the European Commission has not released a decision establishing the proper level of security for the country in question.
6. OQP uses numerous IT and physical security measures to minimise the risk of data leakage, destruction, or disintegration, including a firewall system, anti-virus software, and internal data access and processing procedures. OQP informs Users that using the Internet always carries a risk of certain security incidents. However, the measures of security applied by OQP reduce this risk as much as possible.
7. Pursuant to the provisions of GDPR, the User also has the following rights:
– the right to restrict data processing,
– the right to object to data processing if said data is processed based on the legally legitimate interest of OQP,
2. The submitted complaints should include at least the following information: specification of the entity filing the complaint (full name, address, e-mail address), subject of complaint, specification of the circumstances justifying the complaint, and contact information.
3. OQP shall examine complaints within 14 days of their receipt. The User will receive the response in the same way as the complaint was submitted unless the User approves another way for providing the information concerning settlement of the complaint.
§7 Final provisions
2. Matters not regulated by the Terms and Conditions are subject to the provisions of the Civil Code, the Electronic Services Law of 18 July 2002 (Journal of Laws no. 144 item 1204), the Personal Data Protection Law, GDPR, and other unconditionally effective provisions of the law.